Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection

What have I done today?


I played a few ice breakers with my new class and did an introduction.


What have I learnt today?


I've learnt a few tips on using the learning device.


Why did you choose to come to SST?


Well, I thought the method/way of teaching would suit me better as books normally bore me out quite easily and Science is one of my strengths.


What are your aspirations as a member of the SST family?


I aspire to excel in my studies and hopefully make friends on the way for the moment. I don't really have a specific aspiration for now but those 2 are the main points.


How have you grown from the activities conducted today? Use one of the pictures from the PICASA album which best illustrates your growth (especially in relation to the 3Rs).


I've grown/learnt to be more social and to go in to a new environment with an open mind. I've also learnt to be more responsible of my actions as there are consequences to every action/move made. I can't work PICASA out and I don't have any pictures here so I'll leave that out.


And with all that, I conclude Day 1 in SST.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Charmaine,

    Keep up your learning process. Do give some specific illustration of your learning in future reflection. This will allow you to reflect on your actions and how to further improve it if faced with similar situations in future.

    Picasa can be found in the right hand column of the class blog under photo album. Do post a picture demonstrating your learning process. This is part of the IT training to ensure you are familiar with the features in blogger.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete